Through the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud, we provide clients with commercial data and analytical insights on hundreds of millions of businesses and commercial entities around the globe. However, depending on your organization’s needs, our data may be just one piece of the puzzle for you.
Companies have unique market strategies, and that means your business may have more complex campaign or targeting needs that require additional granularity, specificity, or depth. But specialty data sets can be difficult to identify, source, and put to work quickly enough to be useful for execution. So with feedback directly from our customers, Dun & Bradstreet is launching the D&B Data Marketplace – a new virtual marketplace to connect you with prescreened alternative data sets that complement the comprehensive Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud.
Shaped by Client Survey Results
In late 2020, we invited several hundred clients to participate in a survey, telling us how and why they used B2B data and analytics to support business activities. Respondents included executives, decision-makers, and influencers of data and analytics across all functional areas, in companies that ranged in size from less than $5 billion up to $250 billion in revenue.
In general, clients explained that their needs for niche business data, prematched to Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Numbers, is tied to three crucial organizational goals.
1. Identify More Qualified Prospects or Leads: The shifting sands of today’s business environment have both complicated and exacerbated demand generation. As the impact of the COVID-19 crisis continues, trends in lending, mergers, bankruptcies, and fraud have revised many clients’ assumptions about “good” prospects and where to find them. These trends are also altering expectations relating to prospects’ propensity for brand loyalty, cross-selling, and profitable retention.
2. Understand the Competitive Landscape: Getting a clear picture of friendly rivals, market disruptors, and every kind of competitor in between is imperative to creating effective plans that support your growth tactics, growth strategies, and financial forecasting. With the continuously changing market, the picture has clouded: your peers and competitors may be dabbling with alliances, mergers, international partners, spin-offs, or even more dramatic structural alterations to gain advantages and market share to overcome COVID-induced challenges.
3. Uncover Opportunities More Easily: While signs point to some stabilization and progress approaching a pre-pandemic “normal,” many economists and analysts agree that broad recovery is still months away. Keeping businesses and livelihoods on hold isn’t financially prudent, so many clients are experimenting more creatively with data and data models to explore industries, fields, regions, or segments beyond their typical audiences to inspire new tactics.
Every partner in the D&B Data Marketplace supports one, if not all, these goals. And some do more, such as helping clients to improve financial forecasts and sales, create more powerful models for underwriting, enhance target segmentation, or achieve compliance.
What Makes D&B Data Marketplace Different
Using the survey responses on client needs helped Dun & Bradstreet identify and align with the right alternative data resources. But there’s more that makes the D&B Data Marketplace a powerful asset. After carefully reviewing clients’ accounts of how data is accessed and used in their businesses, we also created the following:
Interactive Dashboards: Static dashboards give you an at-a-glance report on outcomes, trends, or patterns, but often don’t expose the data points driving them. Dashboards within the D&B Data Marketplace enable you to hover, click, and view the details behind metrics and measures so you can see what is influencing them.
Data Explorer: While the D&B Data Marketplace offers convenient prebuilt dashboards, it also provides tools to construct custom views so that you can “try before you buy.” Play with samples of partners’ data, and change formats, visualizations, and graphics to what works best for your team, your leadership, or your specific project.
Data Ready for Use: Without a key that ties everything together, more data just means more data — not more insights. All data sets in the D&B Data Marketplace are prematched with Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Numbers so that you can easily integrate and execute rapidly.
Please contact us for more detailed advice.
CRIF D&B VIETNAM LLC
- Address: Floor 15, Minh Long Building, 17 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
- Hotline: 02839117288
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://dnbvietnam.com